When a person is injured at a casino in Atlantic City, Pennsylvania or elsewhere, he or she may have a right to sue for damages. Claims may arise from personal injury sustained on the premises of the casino or in nearby parking areas, based upon the casino’s failure to keep its property safe for use by patrons. Feldman Shepherd attorneys have specific experience in bringing claims against casinos arising from a variety of different circumstances, including:
- Assaults or attacks resulting from inadequate security
- Slip and fall accidents caused by wet floors, poor lighting or other improper conditions
- Failure to maintain common areas or guest rooms
- Injuries from excessive force used by security personnel
- Food poisoning in a casino restaurant
- Failure to pay a slot machine "jackpot" won by a customer
Our experienced attorneys can help you secure all of the compensation to which you may be entitled. This may include compensation for your pain and suffering, financial losses, emotional distress, and medical expenses. In some cases, you may also be entitled to punitive damages for another partyâ€™s wrongdoing.
If you or a loved one has been injured at a casino, contact us today.